To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions unless this causes undue hardship to the agency.
- Will be required to prepare and maintain all schedules required to prepare and file the annual CFR Report for all companies within the ICL group.
- Will be responsible to ensure that reporting is kept up to date with any changes to the reporting requirements by consistent review and complete knowledge of CFR manual on an ongoing basis.
- Approve general journals prepared by GL an Treasury Staff
- Analysis and preparation of account analysis for all expense accounts in the general ledger, including personal services and OTPS Accounts
- Preparation of payroll journal entries to the general ledger
- Maintain all fixed asset accounts with the ability to analyze, review, calculate depreciation and record entries to the general ledger
- Completing 941 reconciliations on a quarterly basis for ICL and review all subsidiaries 941 reconciliations
- Analysis of balance sheet accounts including prepaid assets, accrued expenses and liability accounts.
- Interact with program staff, landlords and vendors regarding any payment issues when necessary
- Assist with the month end financial statement closing
- Interacts with both internal and external auditors by providing the required documentation and ensuring that the proper documentation is maintained for historical purposes.
- Preparation of audited financial statements for ICL’s subsidiaries in accordance with GAAP.
- Assist the Controller and Assistant Controller with all special projects or tasks assigned