To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions unless this causes undue hardship to the agency.
- Performs regular inspections of the apartments to ensure the safety of the residents, cleanliness of the clients’ bedrooms and common areas as well as security of the area.
- Immediately reports serious incidents, serious incident allegations or sensitive situations to supervisors.
- Completes incident reports in accordance with SIBN policy.
- Explains the types of services SIBN provides to clients and helps to instruct the client in daily living skills, socialization skill enhancement and conflict resolution.
- Executes emergency plans under the direction of assigned supervisors.
- Accompanies clients, in the absence of Care Coordinator, to necessary emergency medical visits, social agencies, government office or other locations associated with the treatment or assistance of the consumer.
- Attends regular scheduled clinical meetings and supervision.
- Attends professional development activities and training.
- Assists the Care Coordinator in accounting for clients.
- Assists the Care Coordinator in filing missing person’s reports on residents not accounted for.
- May be involved in planning, escorting, and/or arranging social or recreational activities for clients.
- May be assigned a limited caseload on either an interim basis or as part of a training process.