MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least two years experience working in a human services organization conducting assessments, evaluations or internal audits. Experience in working with individuals with intellectual disabilities.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Federal, New York State and New York City regulations pertaining to the operation of programs that provide mental health or mental services & intellectual disabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of psychiatric rehabilitation interventions and accepted practices for documenting related services.
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Auditing skills.
- Effective organizational skills (e.g. planning, scheduling, prioritizing tasks).
- Effective presentation skills (e.g. prepare and deliver a written or spoken presentation with supporting materials).
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to interpret legal requirements.
- The ability to accurately interpret and implement regulatory standards.
- An ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Ability to express self clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability and willingness to work with culturally diverse employees.
- Ability and interest in working with diverse employees and recipients of services.
- Consultation experience.
- Experience designing and presenting training workshops.
- Report-writing skills.
- Knowledge of computer-based software including Microsoft Office components.
- Driver’s license.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only job related duties to be performed by the employee. He or she will be required to follow any other job related instructions and perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.