Under the general supervision of the PTW
Program Director the Team Leader provides Clinical oversight for PTW
Care Coordination services. The Team Leader is responsible for assigning, monitoring new enrollments to the program and ensuring that the clients are connected to the appropriate services. Quality Improvement functions include reviewing their teams caseload on a bi-weekly basis and ensuring that all program documentation is complete and submitted in a timely manner. The Team Leader is also responsible for reviewing the quality of documentation and ensuring it meets agency and programmatic standards. Weekly supervision is expected which focuses on clinical issues as well as chart reviews. Establishes and maintains systems to ensure that Team operations meet or exceed agency and regulatory guidelines and that documentation and billing conform to all applicable targets, rules and regulations.
Provides Clinical Oversight to Team Members:
Direct and Supervise Personnel:
Provides Quality Assurance Oversight:
1. Ensures internal program compliance with federal, state, city, and agency regulatory requirements. Monitors the quality of the services provided to clients.
2. Responsible for the development of a program mission statement and program goals that support the division and agency mission statements and goals.
3. Coordinates with the Quality Assurance/Corporate Compliance Department and the appropriate corporate administrative departments in preparations for audits.
4. Develops as requested, initial plans of corrective action, incident reports, and program evaluation reports and addresses areas that need improvement.
5. Provides oversight in submission of timely, accurate and complete statistical data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Two years of experience:
Preferably one year of this experience should have involved: